Important COVID-19 Notice
- Appointments are currently available both in-person and via ZOOM.
What We Offer
All services are available for FREE!
- one-on-one tutoring
- career planning and exploration
- success coaching
- FAFSA and scholarship assistance
- course selection/academic advising
- transfer advising and four-year college/university campus tours
- skill-building workshops and pre-semester conferences
- cultural events and field trips
- summer Math Attack program*
*open to all PPCC students who have not yet taken their first semester of math
Are You Eligible?
You are eligible to apply to receive services from Student Support Services as long as you meet one or more of the following Federal Requirements:
- First Generation (neither parent has obtained a bachelor's degree)
- Low Income
- Disability (self-disclosed on application)
To empower first generation students, low-income students, and students with disabilities to persist, graduate, and transfer by providing comprehensive academic and personalized services.
TRIO Student Support Services is a federally funded grant program through the U.S. Department of Education.
- Mon. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tue. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wed. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thu. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Fri. 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sat. Closed
- Sun. Closed