Skip to main content

Third-party Requests of Records

To obtain either academic transcripts or other academic records information, please call Outgoing Transcripts at (719) 502-2051 or email

PPCC is required to have a Custodian of Records so that the public knows who to contact to obtain student, employee or institutional records through such mechanisms as the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) or a subpoena.

Request for student, employee or institutional records that belong to someone other than the requester, can be submitted to:

Kim H. Hennessy J.D.
Interim Vice President

Human Resources Services

Office: (719) 502-2006
Fax: (719) 502-2601

The link to the System President's Procedure related to Colorado Open Records Act SP 3-110 is provided in compliance with state law.