Skip to main content
COVID Badge.jpg

We are here to support you!



Centennial Campus | Room B229

Downtown Studio | Room N103

Rampart Range | Room N109




Pack-It-In Pack-It-Out Waste Program

The 3rd Leave-No-Trace Principle of disposing of waste properly when visiting the great outdoors inspired this program. We encourage students, faculty, and instructors to take any trash or recyclables they brought into the classroom back out to the hallway to dispose of in a waste station. Please wait until the end of class to avoid disrupting the learning environment. This program does not change waste collection in laboratories. 
Here are the triple-bottom-line benefits of this program:
  1. Social: The removal of waste receptacles in the classroom decreases the spread of allergens and germs. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about two students per class have a food allergy (Source). Also, students waiting to eat food and dispose of their waste until after class minimizes distractions in the classroom.   
  2. Economic/Financial: This program will save the college $37,000 in purchasing trash and recycling receptacles for over 200 classrooms across three campuses. Also, the consolidation of waste collection will provide custodial staff with more time to focus on other tasks, such as sanitizing surfaces. 
  3. Environmental: The better-equipped hallway waste stations will reduce contamination in the recycling stream. This benefit helps the college retain its waste hauling service and ensure more recyclables end up as new products. 
For more information visit PPCC Sustainability landing page
Keys image Skinny banner (2).jpg

Key & Employee ID

* Note: All key(s) requests must be solicited via a Work Order request (one per user)* 

  • Employee ID badges can simply be requested at the Facilities & Operations front desk, no Work Order needed.
  • Key(s) must be requested via our Work Order System. 
  • Individual requests must be submitted for EACH staff/faculty.
  • Work order must include: staff/facultiy full name, S number, room access is needed for and pick up location.
  • Employees must PERSONALLY pick up, and sign for, their Employee ID Access Card or Key(s).
  • Staff and Faculty are responsible for ID card and key(s) integrity. Tampering with them can  cause loss of functionality and user will be responsible for any fee associated with a replacement.
  • Employees are responsible for securing ID card and key(s). Loss or theft must be reported immediately to Facilities and Operations and a Lost Key Report must be submitted to Facilities in person as a hard copy (or soft copy via, before a new key(s) or ID can be issued.

A quick list of FAQ's, and the Access Control Flowchart, offer more information useful to users unable to gain entry to a designated area. The Employee Key & Employee ID Badge Request flowchart can also be useful to understand the process.

Submit a Key(s) Work Order Request How to Submit a Key Request (Tutorial)

Banner Recycle Phone Disposal Facilities.jpg

Property Disposal

Any Pikes Peak Community College property that is deemed no longer needed should be disposed of thru the college property disposal process per State of Colorado Administrative Regulation 450-03. Based on condition of property, the item can be reused for other departments, recycled for parts or donated/sold. A complete list of disposal options is available on the Property Disposal Process Instructions

Once a disposal method is determined, a Property Disposal Form will need to be filled out and signed by the department's dean or director. PPCC Perkins Representative's signature is required for property purchased with Perkins funds. ITSS signature required for disposal of any electronics. Fill out a GENERAL Property Disposal Form for furniture, bookcases, filing cabinets etc. If you are disposing of mobile phones, cancel service, clear all personal data and fill out the CELL PHONES Property Disposal Form

* Note: All disposal forms must be followed by a Work Order Request scheduling a time/place for pick up of item(s)*

Submit a Work Order Request How to Submit a Work Order (Tutorial)

Sample Colorado Designer Plate State Vehicle Facilities (2).jpg

State Vehicle

State employees can request to reserve the use of our staff vehicle (at Facilities front desk) with a few days' notice. Vehicle is reserved on a first come, first serve basis. *Note: we reserve the right to cancel reservations if a snow day is called - vehicle will be in use on snow duties*

Please take a moment to review the Reservation and Use of State Vehicles form prior to planning your trip. Facilities will need to retain a copy of the drivers' licence on file.

A Trip Transit Form will need to be filled out by the driver, and is available at Facilities & Operations Front Desk. A Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection Worksheet is also encouraged.

Before reserving the vehicle, please review the Quick Reference Guide for State Vehicle Use and the Driving State Vehicles Powerpoint.


Shredded paper shred it facilities graphic.jpg


Pikes Peak Community College has contracted with Shred-It Shredding Service to provide on-site proper document destruction of confidential, or sensitive, college related material.

Shred-It is NAID certified and documents are secured in locked bins until leaving campus grounds. Learn more about What Can and Cannot Be Shredded to ensure appropriate collection.

Bins are placed inside office areas to provide additional security of document's storage. To find the closest Bin/Console near you please review the Campus Maps page, scroll down to the Services Maps area for the campus of choice. 

Shred-it pick up schedule 2020/2021:

Lactation room sign.jpg

Lactation Rooms

Lactation rooms provide nursing mothers with privacy. PPCC abides by Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) by providing Nursing Mother's Rooms at our campuses, for the benefit of both staff and student population.

Why is breastfeeding important? Please review the State of Colorado - The Basics for Supporting Breastfeeding slideshow for more info. 

At Centennial and Downtown Studio Campus, please visit Student Life to get a key. Rampart Range Campus provides a first come, first serve (occupied/vacant) self lock room.

For locations of lactation rooms please vistit our Campus Maps page. Scroll down to "Services Map" section for the campus of choice. 

Other Services

Capital Development & Construction

Custodial Maintenance

Facility Repairs (Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, HVAC/Plumbing...)

Users moves (space allocations related moves)

Minor user improvements (settling into new workspace)

Furniture repairs (via CCI)

Grounds Keeping

Events Setup

Snow Removal/Ice Control