Skip to main content

Transcript Requests

Pikes Peak Community College has partnered with Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of your official student transcripts in an electronic format.

Parchment Offers:

  • Secure online access to request your transcript 24/7
  • Online transcript tracking and email notifications
  • Electronic and paper transcript options
  • Official PPCC transcripts

How to Request an Official Transcript:

Order transcripts directly through the Parchment website.


Log into myPPCC if you are an active student (students are considered active if the have taken a class within the last three semesters).

If you have difficulty completing the E-Transcript request, refer to the Step by Step Directions for Ordering a Transcript through Parchment, email the Records Office at

Transcript Cost:

The transcript cost is based on the method of delivery and destination. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information.

Official Transcript Type and Delivery


eTranscript: Electronic delivery


eTranscript: In Person Request to Send Electronically  $5.00 (Parchment receipt will show your portion is $2.00)

Paper Transcript: Mailed Standard USPS


Paper Transcript: Mailed USPS International


Paper Transcript: Fed Ex Overnight Domestic


Paper Transcript: Fed Ex International


Paper Transcript with Supplement Document Attached


Mailed from College Standard USPS


Standard Mailed USPS International


Fed Ex Overnight Domestic


Express International



  • Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order.
  • Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
  • Your card will be charged when the transcript order has been sent.

Additional Information:

Transcript requests are filled during regular business hours. Requests made during holidays and weekends will be fulfilled during the next business day.
If you do not have a credit card, you may order a transcript in-person through Enrollment Services Center at the Centennial Campus during normal business hours.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact the Records office at

Unofficial Transcripts:

Current Students

Unofficial transcripts can be found by logging into your myPPCC account.

  1. Select the "Student" tab
  2. Go to the "My Student Stuff" box
  3. Click on "Quick Links"
  4. Click on "Unofficial Transcripts"

Former Students

Please contact us at for more information.