Skip to main content

Accessing Remote Services

In response to the need to limit the number of people on campus, college services are being provided remotely so students and prospective students can receive assistance from home. 

Detailed information on services can be found on each department’s webpage.  

Generally, phone or email will be the best way to contact a department.  

Unless otherwise stated on a department’s website, email or a web-form will generally be the best way to submit any documents or forms to the department. 

In addition to the resource below, students can use these three contacts to find more help and information: 

Call Center: (719) 502-2000 


Text: (719) 602-5600

**We are still planning and preparing, so please check back on this page for updates on additional services.**

Admissions, Recruitment, and Enrollment Services 

Academic Advising & Testing 

Financial Aid 

  • The Financial Aid webpage offers information on how to apply for and receive financial aid. 

  • Schedule a virtual or phone appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor in Navigate

  • Phone Number: 719.502.3000 

  • Email:  

  • Financial Aid documents and forms can be submitted via email. 

Military & Veterans Programs 

  • Information regarding benefits and other services is found of the Military & Veterans Programs webpage

  • Phone for Centennial Campus: 719.502.4100 

  • Phone for Fort Carson: 719.502.4200 

  • Phone for Rampart Range Campus & Peterson AFB: 719.502.4300 

  • Email: (include your student ID number)

  • Submit a contact request (include your student ID number)

  • For advising with VA benefits, schedule a virtual or phone appointment with a military academic advisor in Navigate. If you need assistance with scheduling an appointment, please download instructions or call 719.502.4100.

  • For advising with Tuition Assistance, contact and request an appointment. Include your student ID number.

  • To submit any documents, please send to our email (include your student ID number).

Student Accounts/Cashier 

Accessibility Services 

  • The Accessibility Services webpage provides information regarding assistance to students with disabilities.  

  • Call or email to make an appointment. 

  • All student appointments between March 23rd through May 12th will be conducted either over the phone or through a video chat system. 

  • Phone: 719.502.3333 

Registrar/Records Office 

  • Information on transcripts, the college opportunity fund (COF), degree audits, and other records office functions can be found on the Records webpage.  

  • Phone: 719.502.2000 

Learning Commons: Library Services 

  • The library will continue to provide reference/research help through chat, text and email available from the library homepage. Access to all of our databases - including eBooks, streaming video and interactive science databases - is through the Databases icon on the library homepage. 

  • National Emergency Library has been launched to provide free electronic access to millions of books and audio/video recordings.

  • Information about using our electronic resources, and about resources being offered by other educational institutions during this time, can be found on the Library Resources for Online Instruction Guide found under the Research Guides icon on the library homepage.

Learning Commons: Tutoring Services 

  • Tutoring is now available online, and we’ve expanded coverage to help our students through this difficult time.

  • During the Learning Commons’ normal hours of operation, students can access live one-on-one tutoring through D2L. Students can find a link to this service under "student resources" in the D2L menu bar.

  • Students wanting to submit essays for review via our Online Writing Lab can do so at any time with our OWL submission form.

  • After regularly scheduled tutoring hours have ended, students can access tutoring assistance through NetTutor. This option is found right under "PPCC Tutoring" in the D2L menu bar.

TRIO Student Support Services

  • TRIO SSS staff is currently working remotely to provide academic support to TRIO SSS students.
  • If you have a need for academic assistance and you are a low-income or first generation student, or if you have a documented disability, please contact TRIO SSS to find out how to apply for services.
  • TRIO Student Support Services provides academic advising, mentoring, one-on-one tutoring, career and transfer advising, help with building study skills, and more.
  • Email:
  • Phone: 719-502-3222
  • TRIO SSS Website

Fitness Center

Student Life 

  • Request a student ID card via email. Have it mailed to you or pick it up at the Centennial and Rampart Range Campuses. Visit the Student ID Website for more information. 

College Bus Pass Program

  • Students have unlimited access to the Mountain Metro Transit bus system with a swipe of their Student ID Card at the fare boxes. 
  • Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, bus service on Route #40 will not run for the Summer Semester 2020 but will resume for Fall Semester 2020. 
  • Visit the Office of Sustainability Website to learn more about the College Bus Pass Program.